|November ComSoc Training Schedule Offers
1-day Online Courses on LTE & Wireless
Review the Training Calendar for a complete list of ComSoc Training Courses.
LTE for the Wireless Engineering Practitioner: Fundamentals & Applications
online – Thursday, 17 November 2011
9:00am – 4:30pm EDT
Earn 0.6 IEEE CEUs for participating. Broken into two parts, there are two 15 minutes breaks during this course as well as a one hour break from noon to 1:00pm EDT.
- Wireless Landscape and Technology Evolution
- LTE in Overall Evolved Packet Sysetm
- LTE Channel and Transmission Technologies
- Operational Efficiency and Self-Organizing Networks
- LTE Ecosystem Evolution
- End-to-End View, Trends & Direction
- Wireless Networks Evolution
- All-IP and Evolved Packet Core
- LTE Policy – LTE/EPC VoIP & IMS
- Wireless Services
- Wrap Up
Instructor: Daniel Wong
Review the course description.
Seats are limited. Registration closes 10 November 2011. Save your seat today.
Wireless Communications Engineering – Current Practice
online – Tuesday, 22 November 2011
9:00am – 4:30pm EDT
Earn 0.6 IEEE CEUs for participating.
Instructors: Erdem Ulukan and Brent Forman
Learn more about this course.
Save your spot in this class. Registration closes 11 November 2011.
Learn more about IEEE ComSoc and IEEE CEUs/PDHs.
ComSoc Training Courses Help You:
- Meet your continuing professional development requirement for the year
- Advance your career; the more you know, the more you grow
- Gain additional insights, deepening your present understanding and knowledge base
All IEEE ComSoc online training courses are recorded and made available to course participants for up to seven days after the live instruction so that those who may have had to step away or missed a portion due to time zone conflicts may have a chance to review the course in it’s entirety. This also affords course participants the opportunity to re-review and hone in on areas of the course they would like to focus their attention on. A copy of the instructors’ PowerPoint slides are inlcuded in the course materials provided to every registrant in a print handout.